Saturday, May 5, 2012

So we are moving.

Our landlord has a son coming that he want's to put in this house.

I didn't see this move coming and I don't WANT to move. I didn't realize how much I liked this spot until I faced the prospect of not living here anymore. This old house does have issues, but the location I think is ideal. There is  ten acres of open fields to the east and some to the south. It's close to Tim's work.

Finding a new home has been a difficult, very stressful project.  We have finally found a place that will let us have out pets outside, but the rent is nearly double what we have been paying. I don't know how we will make it. Thankfully God does.   I'm also sad about putting  Teddy, Tiger, and Bluey outside.  Cocoa and Copper are used to it.  Morsel and Curley usually chose to be outside.

We have applied for a home loan but have to wait for at least 30 days to hear anything.  There are places for sale around here but so far we haven't found anything that suits us in a price range that is reasonable for us.

So far, Cintara has not stayed on the horse trailer long enough to get the back door closed. Because it's taken us so long to find a place, we've gone past 30 days, got an extension for 2 more weeks and gone past that also.  Our land lord is fed up and wanted Cintara out immediately (so he could plant a garden) so he just proceeded to tear down her corral with her in it!!!

(This all looks so calm in black and white... believe me it's been a VERY stressful       7 weeks)

I took Cintara and walked with her to a friends house about 4 miles away.

It was a beautiful day. I ate mulberries and got a sunburn.

Real friends are the ones who are there for you when you're in trouble, not just when life is grand.




No comments:

Post a Comment